Pigment PowderOffering you a complete choice of products which include pearl pigment powder.
Approx. Price: Rs 850 / KgGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kg|
|Packaging Size||100 gm|
Pearlescent pigments are widely used in a variety of applications,
Pearl pigment in various industries and methods of use
- cosmetics to plastics and inks to automotive topcoats.
- The goal of pearlescent pigments is to mimic the inherent gleam and luster of natural pearls.
- The pearl pigment used in the plastics industry is translucent. In the application process, it must pay attention to its luster performance and use it to achieve a good pearlescent effect. Due to the chemical nature of pearl pigments and the non-metallic pigments, safety is guaranteed. Therefore, it is widely used in clinker processing, such as artificial leather, wallpaper, plastic packaging film, cosmetics, shampoo packaging, home appliance plastic parts, artificial pearls, plastic buttons and other plastic products, which are widely used in pearl pigments.
- The concentration of pearl pigment used in plastics depends on different application conditions, but generally 0.5-2% (by weight of resin), which can achieve satisfactory pearlescent effect. For some film products, it should be used up to 5-6% pearlescent pigment concentration.
- Ink and paper printing application pigments have a strong decorative effect. They can be used alone or mixed with other colorants and then added to various ink bodies. Then they can be made into silk pearls by screen printing, gravure printing or flexo printing. Ink can add elegant candlelight and metallic effects to paper, cardboard, wallpaper, plastics and textiles. Pearl pigments have various particle sizes
- Production Capacity: 1 M.T/per Month
- Delivery Time: 2 Days
- Packaging Details: 250 gm-500 gm-1 kg-5 kg-10 kg